Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shopping Time

After my work I asked my sister to drive to the grocery store. I will buy some foods for us. We went to Chinese store first and buy foods for our one week consumption. After that we proceed to downtown mall for shopping. I love to buy new stuffs there. They have many cheap items this week. It is located in the heart of downtown here in our place. It is called Old Quebec Street and they offer a wide range of retail stores, restaurants, a medical center, office suites and many more. It’s a beautiful place and I enjoyed shopping. My sister bought bathroom tissue, shampoo, lotion, lipstick, foundation and other personal stuffs. I also bought new toys for my three little angels. We arrived home safely and then go back to blogging before cooking foods.

The luck arches the closing ozone.

No comments: